Call 01209 61560001209 615600
Part of our Strategy in BT Consumer Sales is that it is a Great place to work, Setting High standards and achieving them by;
- Creating an environment where people are always valued, learn, grow and develop.
- Engender honest two way feedback into fair and transparent way.
- Work as one team, always supporting each other and the business to succeed.
- Engage our people to make our time at work enjoyable and challenging.
- Find innovative solutions to business problems.
A brief summary of why you have become a healthy workplace:
To build on existing actions already in place within BT as a company and locally to support staff to be healthy and happy at work thereby improving morale and productivity.
Recent Health & Wellbeing activities on offer(this year):
Healthy lunch day, Visit and ongoing support from the NHS Stop Smoking team, Healthy Eating promotion, Low Pain Workshop, introduction of ‘Healthy Tuck Shop’ and National Work Fit Programme.
Plans/ Aims for next year:
Climb the BT Tower Challenge, tie into the fact that BT the official telecommunications service partner for the Olympic and Paralympic Games by arranging Olympic themed activities, achieve the Silver Award and introduce Health Ambassadors on each team.
- Trevor Charlton Site Director