Call 01209 61560001209 615600
We are one of the country's leading producers of chilled foods.
What we do:
We are the number one brand in Savoury Pastry and we are distributed in almost 90% of the grocery stores across Great Britain.
Why we became a healthy workplace:
Ginsters began the “Healthy Workplace Initiative” in 2006 as an important part of the company’s commitment to its people, encouraging staff to adopt a healthy lifestyle through wellbeing and physical activity.
Recent health and well being activities:
- Facilitation of Smoking Cessation support and groups.
- On-site health checks and chiropractor screening sessions.
- Promotion of health awareness campaigns: Jump into January / Be Clear on Cancer / No smoking - Proud to be a quitter / Sun Awareness / Men's Health Week / Diabetes Awareness to name a few.
- Promoting “Wellbeing” – the 5 Steps to Wellbeing. Volunteering days at Mount Edgcumbe and CHICKS (Country Holidays for Inner City Kids) plus soup runs for the homeless organised with the Salvation Army. Positivity training open to all staff.
Improving / promoting physical fitness:
- Samworth Challenge and the Get Active Workplace Challenge 2015.
- Free fitness plans, classes, badminton, table tennis and on-site gym - open 24 hours 7 days a week for employees & their partners.
- Free allotments on-site