Call 01209 61560001209 615600
Health Promotion Service, Redruth
At the Health Promotion Service, we have set up a workplace health working group, conducted two health at work questionnaires and have been trying to look at how we can improve the health of our staff!
We have a great team and to date we now have a ‘Kernow Building Gardening Club’, ‘A Choir’ and have organised a wide range of activities, taster sessions and events including:
- Healthy Lunchtime Walks
- Step-o-meter Challenge
- Honesty Snack Box
- Physical Activity Sessions -
- Massage & Reflexology sessions
- Introducing a Mentoring Scheme
- Love Yourself, Look after Your Heart
- Active Travel Days
- Delivery of 'Healthy Boxes' weekly
- Craft sessions
- Obtained two pool bikes
- Dedicated Health at Work notice board
- Entered a team in the 2009 Race for Life!
We hold regular workplace health working group meetings and our aim is to continue to try and improve staff health and well-being here at Health Promotion.
When I started here and found what is available to staff, often delivered by other staff, I was really impressed and have been trying all sorts of things!
- HPS staff member