for free! Call 01209 61560001209 615600
Workplace Health Conference & Award Ceremony26 Feb 2018
Please book your place to our Workplace Health Conference & Award Ceremony.
We are delighted to be able to welcome back Professor Dame Carol Black - Expert Adviser on Health and Work - who in addition to presenting the awards, will be giving us the national overview and update on Workplace Health and Professor Anthony D Woolf who will be presenting on recent national evidence on Musculoskeletal Health in the Workplace.
We will have various workshops on;
- Mental Health
- Physical Activity
Following our workshops, the Workplace Health Award Ceremony aims to reward and recognise local workplaces in their achievement of the Workplace Health Award via Bronze, Silver, Gold & Mentor awards and also inspire new workplaces, which are just getting started.
The morning aims to:
- Provide an national overview and update on Workplace Health
- Provide some interactive workshops and activities for delegates to take back to workplaces
- Provide information on forthcoming events such as the ‘Annual Cornwall Beach Games’, ‘Get Active’ and ‘Local Business Forums’
- Provide networking opportunities and showcase local case studies from workplaces on our 'Wall of Fame'
- A chance to visit local Health Stands on a variety of different topics to take back to your workplaces
To round off the morning, we'll provide you with a great healthy lunch before we close the event at 13.30.
*Please note, you do not have to be receiving an award to attend this conference, as it is also a great opportunity for you to talk to other workplaces and gain inspiration about how to proceed with your Healthy Workplace.
Booking will be made on a first-come-first-serve basis, so don't delay in securing your place. We ask that you book a maximum of 2 places per workplace, using the following link:
Alternatively, we do have four tables available, that can seat a group of up to ten people. Please contact: email@example.com for more information about this option.