Call 01209 61560001209 615600
On Your Feet Britain
Date: 22 Feb 2017
The nation is now counting down to #OYF2017 #BIGWIGGLE on Friday 28th April.
This national awareness day gets 1 million office workers to unite together and participate in a variety of fun and simple activities to #SitLess and #MoveMore at work.
It’s FREE to sign up, simply register here to download all the posters and guidelines.
Join up and "Get up offa that thing":
The On Your Feet Britain Challenge dares you to take James Brown at his word and convert 'sitting time' to 'standing time'.
Follow some simple changes - it’s easier than you think:
- Stand during phone calls
- Stand and take a break from your computer every 30 minutes
- Use the stairs
- Have standing or walking meetings
- Eat your lunch away from your desk
- Walk to your colleague's desk instead of phoning or emailing them
- Stand at the back of the room during presentations