The Time to Talk Day workplace pack includes tips cards and postcards to help promote mental health at work, as well as posters, and our special tea bags and coasters so you can chat over a tea break.
As well as everything you need for having your conversation in the workplace, we have a communications and activities pack to help you maximise your communication channels to boost the time to talk message, promote your participation on the day and in advance, and suggested activities on how to challenge stigma.
- Organise a desk drop.
- Put mental health on the agenda. Talk to your colleagues about mental health and wellbeing. Open up the conversation in team meetings.
- Show your support by changing your desktop background, email banner, and twibbon.
- Run a lunch and learn session by watching a Time to Change workplace workshop film or test your colleagues mental health awareness by running a quiz.
- Worried about a colleague? Send a colleague an e-card to let them know you are thinking of them.
Time to Talk Day is also an ideal opportunity to signal your commitment to the issue externally, use our slides to promote the time to talk message on screens to reach customers. In addition, add your organisation's logo to our social media digital assets and post them online.
Your pack includes:
- ‘Time to Talk Day is coming’ poster
- Tips cards
- Double coasters
You can also visit the downloads page for printable posters and bunting, as well as screensavers and email banners to encourage more people across your organisation to take part in the day.