Call 01209 61560001209 615600
Company ethos or mission statement:
- To improve the attainment and progress of all students in all subjects
- To improve the educational opportunities for all students in all subjects
- To improve the quality of the learning experience for all students in all subjects
- To assist and work in partnership with parents and carers to improve students’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
A brief summary of why you have become a healthy workplace:
Working in education is a demanding experience. Sometimes we can become so focussed in improving the life chances of our young people that if we are not careful we can neglect to look after ourselves. Bodmin College believes that its staff are the key to the pupils' success and being a healthy workplace is crucial to this.
Recent Health & Wellbeing activities on offer (this year):
We have worked on mental wellbeing and hosted a very successful 'Time to change, time to talk' event. Facilities for staff to be active at work have improved massively and include turbo trainers, gym and staff showers. We have also ensured consistency in the way absence is treated for all staff.
Plans/Aims for the next year:
- Back Pain & Prevention
- Healthier Eating including Healthy Weight
- Mental Wellbeing & Stress Reduction
- Brett Elliott - Principal